Sunday, September 9, 2012

Our First Home


Welcome

I thought I would share a couple details about our new home in Huntington Beach. We really do love it here and are hoping that we will be here for a while. Of course when I decide to take pictures, the house is messy and still lacking lots of decor to make it look like "our home". So I guess this is more like a tease till I get some real shots of the space.

Oh and if you are wondering if those wood things on the ground right by the front door are mushrooms, you are right! (Husband made them with wood from the Waldron cabin. Inspiration from a favorite market/restaurant in New Zealand.)


We have wild tomato plants that I am having a hard time keeping it maintained. But boy do they supply some beautiful bright red delicious tomatoes! 





Magnets I collected in New Zealand & Vietnam

Finds from Yang Yang, Bali



No comments:

Post a Comment