Tuesday, April 5, 2011

the knot




The other day I was flipping through a wedding magazine called The Knot Southern California spring/summer 2011. For obvious reasons I have been going through wedding magazines lately, and to my surprise I was casually looking through this magazine and noticed a picture/ad that looked familiar. I honestly felt like I had a moment of not thinking and just looking. Just as I was about to turn the page I realized that it was a picture of me!!! So in December 2009 I did a bridal photo-shoot for a photographer Huey Bui. Long story short, the pictures were taken at The Waterfront Hilton Resort (where I work) and the Hilton decided they wanted to use the pictures of me to advertise for their wedding events at their resort.

I am actually in a wedding magazine, so crazy!! Interestingly enough I happen to come across this as I am getting ready to get married myself. Funny how things happen. Here is ME in a magazine!




Here are some shots from the photoshoot that are more clear to see.






5 comments:

  1. You knooowww...I could easily photo shop me in there and we could call these our wedding photos here in a few months...save some money...perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good point. Try it out and tell me how they look. We could save hundreds of dollars that could go to a plan ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha thats pretty cool. I especially like the last one. It will be fun to see your pictures in a few months with your dress (and husband!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo beautiful! thats so funny how you found out! haha miss you lady!

    ReplyDelete