Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hello Blog




Hi, my name is Nancy and I love life.

Hopefully I will be able to keep up with blogging about my thoughts, adventures, and anything that is worth blogging about. I don't expect anyone to understand my blogs, because they are coming straight from me, Nancy Corraine Tolman.

I have a pretty interesting life, to say the least.
Luckily there is someone I get to share my life with...
My handsome, caring, loving boyfriend : Ryan J Waldron

There are so many things I can list that I am grateful for,
but I will just say one right now... my Heavenly Father.
No matter where I am in life, he is there. ALWAYS.
& I am so thankful for that.

Now I didn't plan to put time aside to write my very first blog,
so I will try to make this short & sweet.


I love my family dearly & they are the world to me.
Of course my "second" family (The Waldron's) is as well.
There will be more things to say about both families as I blog on...

I have just begun my new hobby.. GARDENING.
& I am thrilled!!!







1 comment: