Friday, April 9, 2010

If I Could I Would








If I could pick one place to shop for my daily dress attire [from head to toe], furnish & decor in my aparement... it would be from Anthropologie. I wouldn't deny that I am in love with that store. I get so excited to walk around and be inspired by everything around me. It makes me want to design and sew a chic modern dress to wear on a beautiful summer day.. or have a house to design with vintage inspired furniture.




This is where I have struggles with what I want to go to school for. I love love love design in different departments. Interior Design is what I want to put my focus towards. I don't believe it will be difficult to do that, but I can't help it when I have such urges to want to go to a fabric store up in LA and create something new on my mannequin. Creating some beautiful window display for Anthropologie had crossed my mind too. I like to stop and admire what is on the outside of the store just as much as I do when I go inside. (sigh)

Best thing to do is not worry... When I get back into school this Fall I will be able to explore designing and see where my passion leads me towards most. Nothing can go wrong with that.


Here are some recent pickings I really would love to have from Anthropologie...



























1 comment:

  1. That's fun you have a blog. It's always fun to see what everyone is up to through the blogging world. See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete