Thursday, May 27, 2010

Doing "homework"...


I can't tell if it's the weather, allergies, or from the little boys I nanny...but I am feeling as if I'm walking the fence on being sick or not. So I am spending most of my day trying to stay in, listening to music that makes my heart dance, going through some inspiring art books, & drawing/doing my "homework" at my desk. In an earlier post I mention a good friend Church Tran. He has been my teacher and getting me back to painting/drawing. Well this homework of mine is to find things that I am wanting to add to my first painting. Possibly one day I'll get a photograph of it and let you see. Life is grand, & I am blessed...


















1 comment:

  1. i love you and your awesomeness and creativity. thanks for always being there.

    ReplyDelete